In the past few years, CBD has gained a lot of popularity among people. The fact that it is 100% natural and is beneficial for various reasons attracted the customers. This made almost every industry from medicine to cosmetics to use it as an ingredient in their products. It is extremely popular among senior citizens as it addresses almost all the aging problems.
In the past, only a few brands sold CBD and it was not legal in many countries. After several types of research in 2018, the US legalized the use of CBD as it is not psychoactive and does not affect the body in a bad way. Just when you think about buying CBD and surf on the internet to find the store nearest to your place, a long list of brands appears.
Now you may wonder, which one is trustworthy. We recommend you to visit the CBD oil solutions website to buy CBD Tincture for you. They offer free shipping on all CBD oil tinctures and have the best available product. They have all kinds of CBD oils from the full spectrum to isolates.
Their products are tested by third parties and has the largest collection of CBD products in the online market. This way you don’t have to go all across the city to find an authorized CBD store to buy a tincture. It is delivered to your home and all you have to do is pick up your mobile and order it. They also have a 90-day money-back guarantee on their products.
Types of CBD products:
CBD comes in different forms and shapes. It can be infused with any food, beverage, topicals, and many other things. CBD products that you might find in the market include CBD infused edibles like gummies, brownies, chocolates, capsules, non-alcoholic drinks, candies, and many others. Other forms may include vaporizers, oil tinctures, topicals like creams, and facemasks.
Out of all these products, CBD oil is considered to be the most commonly used form of intake. It can be infused with food and taken indirectly or can be taken directly by using a dropper and pouring a few drops under the tongue. CBD oil tinctures are also available in which alcohol acts as the carrier.
CBD oil terms that you might want to know:
- CBD Concentrate: Any CBD extract that contains a high concentration of CBD from around 45% to 99.9% of cannabidiol can be called as CBD concentrates. They come in the form of crumbles, crystals, and isolates, extracts, wax, shatter distillate, and many more.
- Raw CBD oil: It is an oil that is extracted using CO2 and is not introduced with any other solvents or heat during the extraction process. As it is the natural form of extraction contains all cannabinoids and terpenes and pigments as well.
- Phyto cannabinoid-rich CBD or hemp oil: An oil that contains a large range of cannabinoids including CBD.
Types of CBD oils:
There are three different types of CBD oils that they sell in the market. Most of the authorized dealers would sell Hemp-extracted CBD oil which can be used for medical and wellness purposes. Depending on the content of cannabinoid in the oil, CBD oils are classified into three types:
- CBD Isolates: It is also called as true CBD oil because this type contains only CBD and no other cannabinoids are infused along with this. During the extraction itself, CBD is filtered out and it goes through a chilling process to remove other chemical compounds. It is often used for vaping or directly dropped under the tongue.
- Full Spectrum CBD oil: As the name suggests, the full spectrum consists of all the other cannabinoids including CBC, CBG, CBN, THC, THCa, THCv, Flavonoids, and Terpenes as they are present in the whole of the cannabis plant. The THC content is not so high to get you high.
- Broad Spectrum CBD oil: This type consists of all the cannabinoids present the full-spectrum CBD oil except THC. Hence, this is legal and will not show the intake of THC in any drug test you take.
Difference between Tinctures and CBD oils:
The only difference is that in CBD oil, the carrier of CBD is the oil whereas in tinctures the carrier is alcohol.