Whether you want to be a celebrity status on Instagram or in college, or at workplace, everything is possible with Dermapen, skin needling or derma rolling. All these are similar treatment procedures that help to attain youthful, clear skin. Also, this treatment helps to reduce aging signs like wrinkles and lines and rejuvenates your skin.
If you are looking for the best microneedling treatment in Wentworthville, Australia, then you must visit Mouda Laser & Skin Clinic today. They provide highly-experienced therapists and advanced treatment methods for both men and women to treat different type of skin problems. Also, they are affordable too.
Microneedling and treatment procedure
Microneedling is also referred as collagen induction therapy is a simple invasive treatment. In this treatment, fine needles will be used to make several invisible, tiny wounds on the top layer of your skin. These tiny injuries stimulate healing process of the body and improve elastin and collagen protein production. Thus, it prevents the aging signs.
The treatment procedure will be performed at the therapist clinic. Before starting the treatment, your face will be cleaned and numbing agent will be applied on it. The numbing agent shows it effect after 30 to 40 mins.
Once again your face will be cleansed before the process starts. A pen-like device glides on your face from one corner to the other in a sweep motion. You will feel slight pressure or tingle on sensitive areas like around eyes or nose. The procedure will be completed within 30 minutes.
Side effects of the treatment
The treatment causes inflammation and redness for a very sensitive skin, but they disappear within 2 days. Once your skin starts healing you can feel slight dryness and looks lackluster. This also reduces after 3 to 5 days.
- You have to avoid make-up for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Also, you have to use SPF 50.
- Avoid sun exposure when your skin starts healing.
Benefits of microneedling treatment
- It helps to repair severe scars with less downtime and side effects.
- By stimulating the growth of collagen with microneedling you can even reverse discoloration, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- It has the ability to correct and smooth damaged skin because microneedling tightens the loose in both women and men.
- Microneedling will not make your pores larger instead it helps to shrink pores. After the treatment, your pores look much smaller than earlier.
- According to a study, microneedling treatment helps effective performance of the topical medication. Your skin penetrates more and allows any product reap a great benefits.
Microneedling is not only done on the face, but it also performed on different areas of the body as well. They are legs, back, butt, and chest. Depending on the area of treatment you have to undergo 3 to 5 treatment sessions for effective results.
Microneedling is suitable for almost all the skin types, but you have to consult a therapist to clear all your queries. So, choose the best skincare clinic that offer quality services and visit today to consult your therapist.