If you have to pass a hair analysis in a timely manner, you should remember that you could choose two detoxification procedures that will help you cleanse your hair from THC with ease. We are talking about Jerry G and Macujo method.
Even though the Macujo method features a higher success rate and it is more popular, you will have to pay a significant price tag for chemical products you need. At the same time, heavy weed consumers state that it is not efficient for them in general.
You can check more about it in here: http://www.weednews.co/best-hair-follicle-detox-shampoo-for-a-hair-drug-test, because the Macujo method requires using a detox shampoo that will help, you cleanse yourself completely.
The alternative that you can choose instead of the Macujo method is the Jerry G method, which may be more problematic and invasive for your hair, but it is more affordable, and by following the process, you will be able to pass the test.
What Is Jerry G Method?
As you can see from everything,we have mentioned above, Jerry G method is the efficient detoxification procedure that involves using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide so that you can open hair cuticles.
That will provide you an additional ability to cleanse THC byproducts from your hair deeply. The person who created it back at the beginning of new millennia names it, and he claimed that this method helped him pass the test.
Since then, numerous people have tried it, and some of the state that it works perfectly, especially since it is cheaper solution than the Macujo method.
On the other hand, the main disadvantage lies in the invasive method, which may be harsh for your hair, so you have to be ready to cut it after the screening process.
Does It Work?
Even though the success rates are not as high as the Macujo method, people have tried it, and according to testimonials, it works, but you have to follow the guidelines thoroughly.
Of course, we cannot find scientific studies and statistics that may prove that it works, but according to people’s testimonials on social media and forums, it is a highly efficient solution that you can consider.
However, it is not 100% effective and foolproof, and similarly, as other detoxification methods, you will be able to fail the test even if you followed the instructions. By clicking here, you will be able to learn more about drug testing methods.
No one will be able to guarantee you that it works, but your chances of passing will increase when compared with doing nothing and waiting for the screening.
However, it is essential to stop with smoking as soon as possible and avoid taking other drugs as well. You will need to have at least ten days so that you can increase the percentage of passing, and start with detox so that you can pass it with ease.
What Will It Do With Your Hair?
The main problem with this particular cleansing method is that you will cause problems with your locks.
In case that you have the strength that will withstand, or handle these chemicals without permanent damage, you will be able to use an appropriate conditioner and moisturizer so that you can reverse the damage.
However, most people that go to detoxification, the damage is something that you will not be able to repair with other chemicals. The best way to get back into the perfect hair health is to cut everything and grow it from scratch.
The products are much more problematic than the Macujo method because you have to dye and bleach your hair twice a day in ten days before the screening. That will affect your hair’s health and leave it permanently damaged, dry and weak.
It may also cause scalp irritation since you have to use bleach with high levels of hydrogen which may lead to painful sensations during the procedure and afterward.
Things You Need:
- Detoxification shampoo
- Baking soda
- Bottle of peroxide bleach
- Ammonia-based hair dye
You should also have a pair of gloves as well as protective goggles because these chemicals can cause eye irritation and skin issues.
- It is understood that you have to stop using the weed and other drugs immediately before you start with it.
- Conduct the first bleaching and dying as soon as you stop with cannabis consumption. You will need a hair dye and peroxide bleach we have mentioned in instructions.
- Remember that bleaching can be tricky, and if you cannot do it yourself properly, find someone who will help you.
- After bleaching process, you should dye your lock by using ammonia-based dye, but remember that you should choose the one with your natural hair color.
- As soon as you finish with the dying process, you should wash your hair with shampoo. However, you should check out the instructions so that you can determine how long you should wait after dying so that you can wash the hair without stripping of the color.
- Ten days afterward, you should repeat the bleach and dye process, and if you do not have that period, you should do it as close to the screening date as possible.
- On the day of the test, you should use the baking soda and add a small amount of water to make it into a paste. We recommend you to massage the paste into your hair and leave it like that for 15 minutes approximately. That will help you open up the cuticles, which is crucial process that will help you cleanse yourself.
- Finally, after getting your cuticles open, you should use Toxin Wash or Aloe Rid old formula shampoo so that you can remove THC byproducts from the inside.
By visiting this site you will learn about latest regulations when it comes to hair analysis.
It is vital to follow the process and finish it during the testing day so that you can improve chances of passing. Remember that if you decide to do it a few days before the test, you will not be able to pass, because new lock will grow that may feature THC byproducts.